Senior Financial Analyst
4 days left
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Apptopia is one of the fastest-growing mobile data providers in the world today. While we started the company in 2011, our superpower over the last five years has been our ability to accurately estimate downloads, revenue, and usage performance for every mobile app in the world. As a result, we have built a fast-growing business by providing competitive intelligence to some of today's biggest companies: Target, Visa, Facebook, Microsoft, etc.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance team reporting to the VP of Financial Planning and Analysis. Your role will be to work with cross functional teams to provide insights on financial performance. In addition your role will include analysis on KPIs to drive strategic planning and guide decision making. Your goal is to act as the trusted financial business advisor to Apptopia’s stakeholders.
- Analysis of key SaaS metrics, identifying new leading indicators and provide executive level insights
- Prepare and distribute quarterly, monthly, annual, and ad hoc reports.
- Maintain and update the financial model and develop enhancements to the model
- Drive the monthly forecasting process: Actual v Budget reviews and 3 statement forecasting
- Support the Annual Budget process
- Assist Finance leadership with content generation and preparation to support monthly executive staff meetings, board presentations, quarterly business reviews, and other high-level meetings.
- Assist with M&A activity
- Optimize reporting processes by leveraging new technology.
- Other duties and ad hoc analysis as needed
- 5 years of proven experience in FP&A or Strategic Finance.
- 2+ SaaS experience in either private or public companies
- Must have a strong understanding of SaaS business model and sales, marketing, and customer base KPI metrics. Ability to apply these concepts in formulating and guiding budgets discussions
- Strong Financial Modeling experience is a must
- Ability to multitask with a high attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and a sense of urgency to accomplish tasks/projects.
- Ability to distill business information into consumable executive narratives and concrete insights
- Proficiency with sales and financial systems, including Salesforce, Hubspot, NetSuite, Quickbooks and Adaptive Insights or similar applications. Should have expert level proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
- Flexible hours, location, and paid time off options
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- HSA spending account
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Life Improvement Benefit (monthly stipend)
- Free lunch on Fridays
Backed by powerhouse investors like Mark Cuban and ABS Capital, Apptopia specializes in providing competitive intelligence to mobile app publishers, software development kit (SDK) developers, mobile ad networks, and investment funds by estimating worldwide downloads, revenues, and active users for every mobile app. We also provide in-depth SDK analysis and recognition. Our actionable app store data and intuitive business intelligence tool help companies like Google, Facebook, and Verizon make more informed decisions. Apptopia has been recognized for 3 consecutive years in the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of the City’s fastest-growing startups.
Apptopia is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success! Apptopia is not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.