About Baldwin Brothers:
Baldwin Brothers has pioneered innovative investment solutions for influential families, individuals, and affiliated foundations since 1974. The firm currently manages over $1 billion in assets from its home office in Marion, Massachusetts.
About This Role:
We are looking for an investment analyst to join our team.
You would be joining a growing >$1B multifamily office and RIA with an established domestic ESG equity strategy and an expanding investment platform across public and private markets.
Your position would involve supporting Baldwin Brothers’ managing director of investments across all aspects of the investment platform. Key responsibilities would include performing fundamental and ESG research to support the management of a 30-50 name US equity strategy and taking on manager and asset allocation research projects.
This position is work remote eligible. However, you would be expected to travel to the firm’s MA office periodically.
- Perform fundamental equity research and contribute to the management of a 30-50 name large cap US equity strategy.
- Develop thematic and company specific ESG research to identify investment opportunities.
- Create and maintain valuation models, performance reports, and other spreadsheet models to support the firm’s investment process.
- Support manager research across public and private market funds.
- Contribute to asset allocation research and help to develop and express the firm’s cross-asset views.
- Become an investment and ESG resource for the firm’s advisors.
- Present on the firm’s market views and investment process for internal and external stakeholders.
- 2-10 years of investment industry experience, ideally including fundamental US equity research experience
- Familiarity with global capital markets and portfolio construction research
- Effective, clear, and concise writing and communication skills
- MBA, CFA, or progress towards a CFA preferred
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Excel and other financial modeling tools is a plus