Senior Analyst, MACS
What You’ll Do:
- Design and build systems to acquire, validate, clean, and process data for use in models, portfolio construction, reporting and other processes
- Work with portfolio managers, researchers and traders to identify new data sources
- Build data and modeling pipelines that drive the investment decision systems
- Enhance the data platform to facilitate faster onboarding of new data sets
- Maintain all aspects of the daily investment process systems including production jobs
- Participate in architectural design of data systems
- Identify and implement performance enhancements to data pipelines
- Engineer solutions that are well-tested, high quality and extensible
We’re Looking for Teammates With:
- Master’s degree with an outstanding academic record in a technical field such as mathematics, science, or engineering; 5+ years of experience as a developer for an investment firm
- Hands on development experience with Python (Pandas, NumPy) for modeling/analytical work and SQL for data access and architecture; AWS or other cloud infrastructure
- Proficiency in multi-asset class data series and operating data delivery platforms
- Experience with industry standard investment tools such as Bloomberg or Refinitiv
- Superior software, data modeling and programming skills to move quickly from concept to solution
- Outstanding analytic skills and the ability to clearly articulate approach, process and results in verbal, graphical and written form
- Creativity, enthusiasm, collegiality, and the ability to excel in a self-starting environment
- Drive and humility to deliver on high-value projects and roll-up-your sleeves attitude
Why work here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at email@example.com.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.