Senior Investment Analyst
1 day left
Senior Investment Analyst
Arjuna Capital has an opening for a full-time Senior Investment Analyst in our Manchester-by-the-Sea, MA office. While local candidates are preferred, we are open to remote work for the right person.
We are a high-touch wealth management firm specializing in sustainable and impact investments that seek competitive returns while promoting a more vibrant economy, a healthier environment, and a more just society. We invest for return and impact across public and private markets, primarily using our own curated strategies.
About the role:
When you join our team, you’ll work closely with the Managing Partners under the direction of the CIO. The primary focus is on the management of Arjuna’s high-performing public equity strategies, including the domestic core fossil-fuel-free strategy and the global impact strategy. A creative mind, strong quantitative skills, methodical mindset and attention to detail will ensure that crucial and sensitive processes are completed accurately, while strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize will ensure that we achieve our big-picture goals. Teamwork and communication skills are essential; integrating into our respectful, humanistic and open culture is a must. We emphasize a flexible work environment with individual responsibility and high standards for performance. Working out of our MA office, you will play an essential role in our growing company.
• Maintain and improve our proprietary Excel-based system for evaluating individual securities.
• Curate our universe of approved securities screened for finance and impact.
• Evaluate ESG and Impact ETFs and Funds for potential use on our platform.
• Use Bloomberg software to optimize portfolios for risk and return.
• Use Bloomberg and other tools to assess ESG performance of stock universe.
• Maintain composites and fact sheets for proprietary equity strategies.
• Maintain and improve our proprietary approach to financial planning.
• Support client services, operations and company projects to grow the firm.
• Evaluate options and support business development for extending our investment offerings to institutional platforms, structured products, funds and external strategies.
Your education, experience, and skills:
• CFA and/or quantitative/finance MBA.
• 5-10 years of relevant investment experience, including ESG and Impact Investing.
• High-level proficiency in Excel required; Bloomberg a strong plus.
• Synthesizing details into a bigger picture.
• Ethical with a strong commitment to fiduciary duty.
• Prioritizing among simultaneous projects and handling multiple functions.
• A self-starting personality with a strong sense of ownership and commitment to your work product and the firm’s mission.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This job might be for you if:
• You connect to our social and environmental mission; working for a purpose-driven organization is important to you.
• You have a thirst for knowledge that spurs you to constantly learn, improve, and grow.
• You have a positive can-do attitude and welcome new challenges.
• You are flexible and adaptable to addressing new problems as they arise.
• You love to solve problems and dig in deep to find the source of the issue.
• You like paying careful attention and doing things right.
• You have a proactive and detail-oriented mindset; you notice the little things and are excited to speak up and help us not only improve but optimize our processes.
• You have very strong math skills and love working with numbers and data.
• You enjoy a constantly changing environment in a small but growing firm that brings new challenges every day.
• You’re a team player who loves collaborating with and assisting your colleagues.
• You bring a positive and helpful approach to all your professional interactions.
• You enjoy organizing things and can track projects for yourself in a way that also anticipates the needs of your team members.
• You appreciate an open approach to communication where we all give and receive feedback easily to make our company a better place.
• You want to have a sense of ownership in your work and shape our company’s future.
• You bring an internal sense of excellence to everything you do.
We offer competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package.
To Apply: Please submit both a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Arjuna Capital: We are a boutique wealth management firm focused on sustainable and impact investing across public and private markets, using approaches such as shareholder activism, fossil-fuel divestment and fund-of-funds structures. We serve a national clientele out of offices in Durham, NC, Manchester, MA, and Taos, NM. Arjuna Capital is a leading innovator in sustainable wealth management with a focus on individuals, families, and the non-profit sector. Together, we invest in the kind of world we want to live in. To learn more, visit our website at arjuna-capital.com. Arjuna Capital is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
More searches like this
- Equities Research: Buy Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Equities Research: Sell Side Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters
- Performance Analysis Private Wealth Management Firm CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Masters