Passive Quantitative Analyst / Portfolio Manager
As a member Veriti’s Investment Team, you will be responsible for managing our portfolio construction process for the separately managed portfolios for our clients. You will also work closely with the sales and marketing team with analysis for requests for proposals on new business, as well as the operations team on new account set up, portfolio performance and attribution, and billing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage direct indexing portfolios for clients using optimization and risk models for portfolio construction
- Manage values-based and ESG exclusionary databases
- Manage using a tax-loss-harvesting and tax aware approach for the taxable portfolios
- Monitor trading of all portfolios
The position requires the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree. Working towards a Master’s Degree or CFA a plus
- 5-7 years’ work experience in investments (operations, quantitative analysis, portfolio management assistance, etc.)
- Prior experience working with optimizers and risk models.
- Understanding of portfolio construction and investment operations (trading, settlement, and reconciliation)
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multitask
- Team player, collaborative, and works well with others from various diverse backgrounds
- Desire/ability to work in a small, growing company environment
- Eligible to work in the United States