Performance Attribution Specialist
The Performance and Attribution Group is charged with ensuring prompt, accurate calculation and reporting for all composites, as well as other performance-related analytics for a variety of purposes. The ideal candidate will have investment knowledge, experience with hedge funds, technical skills, great attention to detail, analytical skills, and communication skills. Excel, and a solid mathematics background are required.
- Partner with Global Client Group and RFP teams to ensure prompt, accurate performance information for client requests, questionnaires and consultant databases.
- Maintain monthly and ad hoc report production schedule and support timely reporting and deadline-oriented projects and objectives.
- Run and analyze attributions; provide qualitative and quantitative attribution analysis internally/externally as requested.
- Provide quality assurance of output from performance and attribution systems and resolution of issues.
- Identify improvements to existing processes to further gain operational efficiency and productivity and assist or lead special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, math or other analytical discipline required. Progress towards a graduate degree or CIPM/CFA certification will be viewed favorably
- Minimum two years prior experience working in portfolio accounting or investment management required
- SQL and VBA programming a strong plus
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills in the performance calculation or reporting process
- Flexible, able to work independently and within a team-oriented environment
To apply for this position or view Acadian’s open roles, please visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/job-opportunities. We will contact only selected candidates.