Strategy and Product Development Roles - Asset Management
Strategy & Product Development: Strategy Associate/Analyst and VP Product Development – Job descriptions
Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM), manages about $500bn client assets across a broad array of investment options in all major asset classes with active fundamental and systematic strategies. The firm has been investing heavily in broadening the fundamentally-oriented product platform to include systematic, multi-asset, and private market capabilities. The Strategy & Product Development team within WFAM is responsible for both strategic direction of the firm and for identifying client needs early and rapidly conceiving of and developing market-leading solutions that embody the best investment thinking in the industry.
We are seeking an Associate/Business Analyst with an emphasis on strategy and a Vice President with an emphasis on product development to join our newly integrated Strategy & Product Development team. The successful candidate for both positions will lead, support and manage activities focused on key strategic initiatives as well as idea generation, and design, research, and testing of new product solutions from prototype to final product. The VP position is expected to demonstrate expertise tilted more towards product development. These positions will work closely with other professionals within the business to ensure that new products are aligned with priority business goals in the context of rapidly evolving industry trends.
The Associate/Business Analyst position is based in downtown San Francisco and the VP position can either be in San Francisco or Boston, with salary and relocation packages commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate must be a collaborative team member capable of supporting projects with very high visibility and impact on the business. S/he will have exceptional problem solving skills and be an effective communicator who relies on rigorous analysis and data rather than conventional “wisdom” to inform actions. The roles require both a high degree of financial acumen as well as a sense of urgency and a passion for results.
· Associate/Business Analyst: minimum 3 years of work experience, preferable as a management consultant or in a strategy role; relevant industry experience from a leading financial service firm is highly desirable
· Vice President Product Development: minimum 7 years of work experience, including 3+ years in a role that substantially involves designing /launching investment products and solutions; a passion for and deep knowledge of investment products and solutions; expertise in one or more asset classes (e.g. equity, fixed income, private markets)
· Bachelor’s degree with an exceptional academic record in a quantitative discipline; MA/MBA/PhD a strong plus; CFA Charterholders and CFA candidates are also highly valued
· Very strong presentation and numeric skills
· Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats,
· Ability to lead workstreams, particularly in a highly matrixed organization; excellent work- planning skills
· Broad conceptual thinking skills with an outstanding ability to define and deconstruct problems and intuitively prioritize issues
· Strong research and analytical skills, with ability to synthesize and interpret data well
Please contact Brett.email@example.com with expressions of interest for these roles.
More searches like this
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Multimanager Strategies Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Equities Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors
- Portfolio Management: Fixed Income Asset Management CFA Charterholder Full Time jobs in Bachelors