Mizuho Internet Equity Research Associate
MSUSA, part of the global Mizuho Financial Group, is hiring a Research Associate to support its global (US and Asia) internet equity research franchise in Boston.
The Research Associate will support the Senior Analyst in covering the internet sector in the US and Asia. Key responsibilities will include analyzing data; building and maintaining financial and market models; assisting in the authoring and publication of company and industry research reports and communicating with, building and maintaining relationships with the firm’s clients and corporates.
Candidates should possess from among the following:
- An advanced degree: MBA /or comparable qualification such as the CFA
- Internet or comparable industry experience
- Proven financial modeling skills using Excel, specifically the ability to build an integrated Income Statement/Balance Sheet/Cash Flow Statement/Discounted Cash Flow model
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter, self-directed as well as a the ability to work well as part of a team
- Prior experience as a buy or sell –side research associate a plus.
- Series 7, 63, 86 and 87 licenses a plus.