This Boston-based asset management firm is looking for a data-scientist/quant researcher to join their investment strategy team. The firm takes a hybrid approach to investment strategy development, employing both fundamental and quantitative analysis to determine investment decisions. The firm is looking to continue its long-short and long-only strategies to generate alpha across asset classes.
The Quantitative analyst will be responsible for:
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted health of the fund.
- Use Financial Modelling to simulate financial scenarios
- Present potential scenarios and outcomes to the management team
- Collaborate with management on development and execution of trade strategies
The Quantitative Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- Is an expert coder in Python, R, SQL, C, C++, R, SAS, STATA, EXCEL
- Possess a Master or Ph.D. in a computational field
- CFA or working towards it