Responsible Investment Strategy Specialist - location anywhere in US, 70% travel
By joining Eaton Vance, you’ll become part of a company that has one of the best employee retention rates in the financial services industry. We offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and tremendous opportunities for growth and development. If you do not see a position that fits your career objectives, please return to this site in the future as our hiring needs will change. We look forward to your becoming a part of our continued success!
The Responsible Investment Strategy Specialist conveys knowledge and expertise on all Calvert investment products to regional business units and external clients by communicating timely and pertinent general market, product specific information and education around Responsible Investing. Creates a bridge from portfolio management to both the sales force and marketing team that enhances product and market intelligence. Acting as a “proxy” for portfolio managers, the Specialist meets with clients, prospects, and/or intermediaries to explain the firm’s Responsible Investing philosophy, process, and the performance of specific investment products; and to provide updates on overall financial market performance, economic trends and the team’s economic outlook. This role will primarily support the Advisor Services Group (RIA) and Institutional channels, along with home office research teams, and is responsible for all aspects of assigned Responsible Investing product categories. The Specialist will act as the interface with certain focus investment teams and become a Responsible Investing product champion, responsible for positioning, content management and ongoing communication and training of Responsible and Sustainable Investing strategies to all sales channels.
- Support regional sales channels, Global Relationship Managers (GRMs), and consultant relations with regular Responsible Investing product and market updates.
- Support regional external sales personnel and/or GRMs in the field as the Specialist capable of speaking to existing and/or potential clients in place of the Portfolio Manager.
- Participate, as possible, in product applicable portfolio management and other relevant meetings.
- Support regional sales channels in hosting conference calls in support of focus Responsible Investing topics and products.
- Ongoing training of regional client facing individuals in depth on focus strategies.
- Assist in production of regular product commentary on focus strategies in conjunction with Portfolio Management teams and PPSG.
- Assist in coordination of response to Responsible Investing news articles and topical issues providing the sales force with a timely focused message or response on these items.
- Assist in coordination with EVD Marketing and the PPSG team on broad Marketing Department Responsible Investing projects.
- Minimum 7 years of related experience with investment manager in product management, client service or investment related role.
- Experience in a client service/business development role within the financial services industry, either on the institutional or retail sides
- Experience managing and/or analyzing Responsible Investing products preferred
- Demonstrate strong analytical, investment and quantitative skills that can be used to analyze Responsible Investing and portfolio structure.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA and/or CFA preferred.
- Series 7 and 63 required.
- 70% travel is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
This policy applies to Eaton Vance Corp. and all subsidiary companies (the “Company”).
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Eaton Vance also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
More searches like this
- Corporate Finance Finance - General Full Time jobs in Masters
- ESG/Socially Responsible Research Finance - General Full Time jobs in Masters
- Institutional Sales Finance - General Full Time jobs in Masters
- Investment Advisor/Consultant Finance - General Full Time jobs in Masters
- Portfolio Management: Alternatives Finance - General Full Time jobs in Masters