Research and Trading Assistant
Boston Financial Management, a Boston based investment advisor is seeking a Research and Trading Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm with over $2B in AUM. This employee will support the research and trading team as well as the firm’s wealth managers to implement BFM’s investment strategies in client portfolios.
- Assist in execution of portfolio trades
- Assist in implementation of firm-wide buy and sell decisions as determined by the investment team
- Perform ad-hoc projects to support investment research team
- Monitor existing accounts and adjust as required to remain compliant with client investment policy
- Monitor compliance of client portfolios with model portfolios
- Act as a liaison between Research and Portfolio Management
- Attend all Investment Research Committee (IRC) meetings
Reports to the Chief Investment Officer
Salary commensurate with experience
Competitive 401k and benefits package
All interested parties, please send resumes to Sorelle Crasnick at SorelleC@BFMinvest.com.
Boston Financial Management, LLC was established as the successor to a private investment counseling firm founded in 1976. In the more than thirty years since, we have grown into a successful and highly respected wealth manager, serving the investment and financial planning needs of individuals,
families and institutions. We are an independent advisory firm registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission under the Investment Advisors Act of 1940.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Boston Financial Management, LLC also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.