Analyst, Implementation - (Portfolio Construction)
• Oversight for the portfolio construction of client portfolios, analysis of risk characteristics of the portfolio, and the review of orders
• Responsible for portfolio risk management and adherence to client guidelines
• Critically think about portfolio optimization and keeping informed of industry best practices
• Engage with portfolio managers, marketing, and client service teams as needs arises relating to portfolio oversight
• Communicate portfolio insights and research to the investment team and senior management
• Work with other departments to understand and address potential conflicts and process improvements
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn and maintain relevant technical and/or investment skills.
• Familiarity with quantitative models, techniques and a demonstrated understanding of a quantitative trading processes and tools.
• Ability to work as an effective team player as well as a self-starter.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and meet daily deadlines, while ensuring a high level of attention to detail.
• Strong experience with modern programming languages, databases, and tools. Knowledge of Python is preferred.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to conceptualize and build analytical tools.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent with three to five years of relevant experience within the investment industry, preferably in equity markets; Master's degree and/or CFA progression/designation a plus.
To view all of Acadian's open positions please visit the Careers section of our website at https://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/job-opportunities. We will contact selected candidates.
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in Singapore, London, Tokyo and Sydney. As of March 31st, 2018, the firm managed approximately US$99 billion on behalf of major pension funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors based in the U.S. and abroad
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual orientation.